EH Private Bank is a Preferred Small Business Lender specializing in small business loans across a variety of industries for business acquisitions, commercial real estate, equipment financing, debt refinance and working capital. EH Private Bank understands that your business is unique, and we want to give you the attention you deserve, listen to your story and see you succeed. We have a dedicated SBA Lender with many years of SBA lending experience that will work with you throughout the entire loan process. Our goal is to provide you with an efficient loan process and a timely decision.
How SBA Loans Work
Small Businesses are the cornerstone of our Country and we are committed to helping small businesses grow in Southern California. Loans originated under the SBA loan programs are guaranteed by the Small Business Administration (SBA) and provide financing for businesses that might not qualify under conventional loan underwriting. All loans are underwritten, funded and serviced by the Bank.
SBA Loan Programs
- Uses of proceeds include real estate and equipment purchase, business acquisition and expansion, working capital, debt refinance, building improvements, and purchase inventory
- Repayment terms up to 25 years depending on loan purpose
- Lower down payment requirements
- Owner-operated and for profit
- Loan size from $150,000 to $5,000,000
- Used for real estate and large equipment purchases
- Loan size from $1,000,000 up
- Terms from 10 years up to 25
- Borrower down payment as low as 10%, Bank First trust deed 50% and Community Development (CDC) loan up to 40%
Please call us to help find out how EH Private Bank can expedite your SBA loan request.